Sherrod Brown keeping it real

Sherrod Brown keeping it real

by digby



Wow, I don’t think I’ve heard anyone explain how wretched the GOP tax bill is for middle America as well as Sherrod Brown explained it pic.twitter.com/m8ooxLGBab
β€” π™‹π™–π™©π™§π™žπ™˜π™  𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙑𝙨𝙨𝙀𝙣 ⚑️ (@Patrickesque) December 1, 2018



I don't know if Brown is going to run. He says he's thinking about it. But I think he explains the populist worldview in a very compelling, down to earth, non-abstract way that can appeal to people across ideological lines. I hope he runs. I think he will add something important to the political conversation and if he takes fire I would happily vote for him.

*Standard disclaimer that I am not endorsing anybody. This is going to be a brutal primary with lots of different voices and while I'm not looking forward to the fight, I do hope the various factions of the Party are well represented. If it's going to be a fight, I want it to be a fair one.

.