The Children's Version by tristero

The Children's Version

by tristero

The last thing I need is some clown telling me what I can and can't read. Ever. Barr's obviously going to cut out the really good parts, and because those are the only parts I'm interested in, I'm not gonna read the censored Mueller report.

Not "redacted," which, in this case (especially in this case), just means censored by an authoritarian government for its own purposes.

Anyone who does read the censored report should be warned that there is no way in hell they are reading what Mueller actually wrote. No matter how damning it appears, you are only reading what Trump and Barr think is fit for you to read. And to say the least, they can't be trusted.

Likewise, analyses based on the censored Mueller report signify less than nothing about the actual report.

Let's wait until we can read Mueller unexpurgated. We're grown ups and we don't need reality cleaned up for us.