This is supposed to be a clarification?

This is supposed to be a clarification?

by digby



Trump went on Fox and Friends and spoke some gibberish to explain his recent invitation to foreign countries to deliver all the goods on his political enemies (for which he will assuredly be very "grateful.")

"Well, I don't understand it. I think it was accurately stated and I’ve had a lot of support in this. Yeah, I’ve had a lot of support. First of all, I don’t think anybody would present me with anything bad because they know how much I love this country. Nobody will present me with anything.

Number two, if I was, and of course, you have to look at it, because if you don’t look at it you won’t know it’s bad. How will you know if it's bad? But of course you give it to the FBI or report it to the Attorney General or somebody like that. But of course you do that. You couldn’t have that happen with our country, and everybody understands that. And I thought it was made clear. In fact, I actually said at the beginning, I think I said I’d do both.”

Well, that certainly clears things up ...

.