"I'm going to give out my financial condition"

"I'm going to give out my financial condition"

by digby



“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Aaaand:
“You will be extremely shocked at the numbers,” he told reporters. “Many, many times what you think. I don't need to have somebody take a room overnight at a hotel.”

Right. This is a "billionaire" who was hawking this garbage even as he was running for president three years ago:



He's still doing it:

New season, new camo 🍂 Shop the limited edition @TrumpStore collection just in time for Fall: https://t.co/x2bZ34e6hO pic.twitter.com/9b2b04VK3k
— The Trump Organization (@Trump) September 9, 2019


The man never leaves a dime on the sidewalk. And that's because he always needs the money.

He won't release his tax returns. And it's obvious that whatever "financial report" he releases will 100% prime bullshit.

.