TerraSymps

by digby

For a bunch of fearsome lawnorder terrorist scourges, these Republicans sure have a hard time condemning Americans who attack government workers:

CAVUTO: We have a guy who is just ranting at the system, ranting at the IRS, ranting at big government, the need for health care, not the need for unions – I mean really crazy stuff. I would just be curious of your reaction to all that.

SCOTT BROWN: Well It’ s certainly tragic and I feel for the families obviously that are being effected by it. And I don’t know if its related but I can just sense not only in my election but since being here in Washington people are frustrated. They want transparency. They want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about the things effecting their daily lives. So I am not sure if there is a connection, I certainly hope not, but we need to do things better.


I guess he's saying that the people who voted for him are likely to be domestic terrorists? It sounds like it. (He also added that nobody like paying taxes ...)

But Brown isn't the only one to express similar sentiments. Recall this one from Senator John Cornyn, in response to a spate of murders?


"I don't know if there is a cause-and-effect connection, but we have seen some recent episodes of courthouse violence in this country. ... And I wonder whether there may be some connection between the perception in some quarters, on some occasions, where judges are making political decisions yet are unaccountable to the public, that it builds up and builds up and builds up to the point where some people engage in, engage in violence...No one, including those judges, including the judges on the U.S. Supreme Court, should be surprised if one of us stands up and objects."


Nobody should be surprised that the right wing doesn't see anything wrong with nice white, anti-government lunatics try to kill people, that's for sure. Their leaders certainly aren't.







.