A teabag scorned is not a pretty sight.

A Teabag Scorned Is Not Pretty

by digby

Reader JoeWo wrote in to alert me that Scott Brown's Facebook friends are in full projectile pea soup, head spinning revolt over his vote on Financial Reform.

Here's a typical response:

Mr Scott Brown - I want my 50.00 back that I sent you. You lied to us, you are a liar.
Please send me my money back ASAP.
SCOTT BROWN LET LUS DOWN. hE IS A FANATICAL LIB. I COULD REALLY CRY. THIS IS A SAD DAY INDEED FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. YOU ARE A TRAITOR.


And another:

DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE BILL?

We have a runaway government, and thanks for giving away another chunk of our freedom. Bit by bit -- thanks again, Mr. Brown!! A massive increase in government control over private business, and does NOTHING with Freddie and Fannie - one of the biggest reasons for our economic downf...all.

Great job, Mr. Brown. Way to redistribute wealth. Which side are you on anyway?!? Oh yeah, and when are you up for re-election?

SHAME ON YOU, BROWN. YOU ARE A DISGRACE. Were you fooled by the name "Reform"?


And:

Your seat was going to be the people's seat. But we let you know we didn't want this bill, and you voted for it anyway. You're a fraud. You're a jerk. I'm so mad I could spit! What a fool I was to give you so many hours of effort last winter! I can't wait to vote you out!


Hundreds of them. And those are among the more coherent.


.