Thanks Part II: Chris Hayes on MSNBC

Thanks Part II

by digby


I watch a lot of cable news (so you don't have to) and have heard so much conventional wisdom by now that I can recite entire exchanges without even turning the sound on. It's always the same people, saying the same things.

That's why today I'm thankful for Chris Hayes, who does consistently unexpected and interesting work both in print and on television. Filling in for Lawrence O'Donnell last night, he hosted a segment that made me come in from the kitchen while I was preparing dinner, sit down and pay attention. It was an extended analysis of the Obama administration from a perspective you rarely see fully aired on television(although those of us who read blogs are familiar with it.)

Here's the segment:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Thanks Chris, for the most interesting panel discussion I've seen on cable in quite some time.


.