I'm sorry, there's something terribly wrong with him

I'm sorry, there's something terribly wrong with him

by digby

Via Jezebel, I heard that the Romney boys were on Conan talking about their dad's hilarious "pranks."
The Romney sons were alarmingly blithe about their dad's physical intimidation-based sense of humor last night, recalling with affection how he loves shoving their faces into food under the guise that they should smell it and the one time that their dad, the Presidential hopeful, wrote "HELP" on the bottom of his friend's shoes before the friend got married so that when the friend kneeled in front of the church, the whole congregation saw the word HELP on his shoes oh my god I'm wiping tears of joy and hilarity from my eyes. The most hilarious part is that Mitt is no longer friends with that guy! You know a prank's good when it causes a friendship to end.

Although Mittens loves dishing it out, as you could probably guess, he's not excellent at taking it. When his son Josh attempted to prank his dad by grabbing his arm as he reached for a light switch leading into a dark and scary basement, the former Massachusetts governor tackled his son and asked, repeatedly, "Was it worth it? Was it worth it?!"
Ick.

Why do I have the feeling that Mitt's first order of business will be a full reinstatement of the torture regime?

"Was it worth it? Was it worth it?"

.