QOTD: who else?

QOTD: who else?

by digby

Trump personally tweeted out this racist bilgewater to his millions of followers




















Even in the 1970s the following was considered straight up racist. In fact, non-racists did not talk this way. Ever.
"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control." Trump at first denied the remarks, but later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that "the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true."

There's a long list of his racist statements and actions over the years.  Not that it isn't obvious.  He's a throwback. He sounds like someone who grew up in the 1920s.

.