He's been preparing his whole life

He's been preparing his whole life

by digby




.... for this:

"I think within the first minute I’ll know. Just my touch, my feel." -- Trump on whether or how he will know if Kim is serious about a deal

Now watch:

President Trump says he thinks he’ll know “within the first minute” if North Korea is serious about peace https://t.co/MVjRocxDyj pic.twitter.com/DIf6s1ELuC

— CNN (@CNN) June 9, 2018


"Obama can say all he wants, but he allowed Russia to take Crimea. I may have had a much different attitude," he says. "Why did he do that? Why did he do that?" But "with that being said, it's been done a long time."

"other countries will reduce their tariffs or we'll stop trading with them -- and that's a very profitable answer if we have to do it."

"I blame our past leader for unfair"trade. In fact, I congratulate the leaders of other countries for so crazily being able to make these trade deals that were so good for their countries and so bad for the United States"

Hookay.

The whole press conference was demented. He's either tired, high or losing what's left of his mind.

.