FWIW, more polling on the Democratic presidential primary states

FWIW, more polling on the Democratic presidential primary states

by digby

New CBS polling:


I think this shows that Democrats are both nervous and excited about the race and for good reason.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. Nobody knows the formula for beating Donald Trump. He is an alien from outer space and he has a cult following that is impervious to all reason. It's understandable that people believe that beating him is the most important issue but they are rightfully concerned that none of the Democrats will be able to do it no matter how obvious it is that he's a monster.

So, none of this surprises me.



That is interesting because on all of the issues (other than impeachment, which is simply yes or no) there is no specific policy attached to it. So, I'm not sure what it means except that people really care about those issues and as far as I can tell, all the candidates have these issues at the top of their agenda.

.