QOTD: the isolationist peacenik

QOTD: the isolationist peacenik

by digby


This was an interesting little aside during yesterdays rambling Queeglike performance:

“I'm trying to get out of wars. We may have to get in wars, too. OK? We may have to get in wars. We're better prepared than we've ever been. If Iran does something, they'll be hit like they've never been hit before. I mean, we have things that we're looking at.”

He wants his own wars, you see. Not those old wars that were started by those losers. He's looking for a new war, the biggest war, the best war.


Oy vey, this too:

“ISIS was all over the place … It was me…who captured them. I’m the one who did the capturing. I’m the one who knows more about it than you people or the fake pundits.”
Hookay:
 
“There is no question that ISIS is one of the big winners in what is happening in Syria.”